Monday, February 9, 2015

LTUE 2015



I am excited to once again be apart of LTUE (Life, the Universe, and Everything a Sci-Fi and Fantasy Writer’s Conference).  This year they have some great panels and presentations schedules by some of the best in the business. For more information visit: www.ltue.net. Below is my personal schedule. If you can’t make it to these come by and see me anytime in the Dealer’s Room where I’ll be hanging out with my wife.

Thursday:
1 pm: Artist panel: Creating Backgrounds
4 pm: Building a Team: Writer/Artist/Colorist
6 pm: Space Travel without Warp Drive
7 pm: Fantasy for the Very Young

Friday:
11 am: Artist Panel: Steampunk Art
2 pm: Folktale Retellings
4 pm: Artist panel: Scary Sketches: Making Monsters

Saturday:
2 pm: Self-Promotion through Podcasting
3 pm: Rigid vs. Loose Magic Systems

I will not be attending the Mass Author Signing but there is one Friday night at the hotel. If you are interested in getting my books I'll be selling them in the Dealer's Room. I'll also have prints available through the Art Show. Thanks for all your support and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share: