Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Suspense Finale


I don’t think I have ever read a book as fast I read CREATED, the final book in the Watched series. It was both enthralling and thought provoking. I am so glad to hear that author Cindy M. Hogan has even more books featuring this amazing heroine. It reminds me so much of the hit TV series Alias, which gave Jennifer Gardner her fame in Hollywood, and fans of that show will want to read these books!

I don’t want to say too much about the book because I don’t want to spoil anything for you. Some of the same themes addressed in the first two books resonate in this one, once again driving the point that we are the ones in control of our own lives and that we have the choice to become what and who we are. This book is filled with nail biting suspense that will have you staying up all night and abandoning everything to finish. Seriously, do we know any film producers that could make this into a movie? We need more books like this, featuring strong female leads that are morally clean and inspire goodness. Well done, Cindy M. Hogan!

Synopsis: A new school. A choice. A destiny discovered. With The Witness Protection Program failing to keep Christy safe, she is sent to Belgium to hide in a new school. While there, test scores reveal her true abilities. Discover her fate in this action-packed final installment of the heart-pounding Watched trilogy.




Other books by Cindy M. Hogan: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share: