Thursday, July 27, 2017

NEW BOOK



I am thrilled to announce that I have a new chapter book out. I've had so much fun writing about Nick and Katie's adventures through time. This book was particularly fun because I love all tales of Robin Hood and had a blast researching all the different historical accounts of this wonderful character. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it. Some things to discover in this book:
  • Nick and Katie find a really cool artifact in medieval England, a sword belonging to Richard the Lionheart.
  • They have a run in with the nasty Sheriff of Nottingham.
  • You get a sneak peak at Book 3 and the cover for it.
Have fun reading. And don't forget you can get the first book, The Maya Mystery, free on kindle July 31st through August 5th. CLICK HERE to get the eBook. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I love comments. Please share: