Thursday, December 6, 2018

Atlantis is coming to Audiobook


Way back in 2014, I was approached by a group of authors that I didn't really know, who wanted to write a middle-grade series together. The only two things we had in common were that we all (at the time) lived in Utah (albeit all over Utah--it's a big state) and that we loved writing stories that had a toe in both the real world and the fantastical. It took alot of conversations over skpe and facebook and a few months of world building, but we finally finished The Gates of Atlantis series. Hooray for us!

Fast forward four years and now this book has popped up once again on my radar, Right now it is being converted into an audiobook. A few of the Atlantis books have already hit audiobook market but mine is soon on it's way. Currently I am reviewing the audio proofs with narrator Charles Hubbell. I've got to say that he is one talented voice actor and has really brought this story to life. I forgot how much I enjoyed Talon and Hattie and the world of Atlantis that they discover together.  I hope you are all as just as excited as I am to listen to all these books as they become available.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news Mikey! I look forward to it as well. I think audiobooks will be helpful for me in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please share: