Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A New Picture Book Blog


I wanted to take a brief moment and introduce you to the blog that my daughter's and I run. It's called Daddy's Girls Book Reviews and it's all about Picture books, as well as tips on reading with kids.

We read a lot of books in our house. Every night the girls get to pick out two-three books each. They have their favorites that get read again and again, and then they had some we didn't get past the first four pages. I noticed my girls had their opinions of what made a good and not so swell book. So I had a crazy thought, "why not start a review blog and share what these two girls think?" So I asked the girls. They were all for it. Why not? This would make sure daddy didn't cop out when it was reading time. (Yes, sometimes when I am tired, reading a picture book is the last on my list, but I do it for my girls.) So we started Daddy's Girls Book Reviews.

I'd love for you to check it out, follow it, and share it with a friend. We primarily want to reach out to parents of small children because that is what we are all about. As my girls grow older we plan on reviewing chapter books and middle-grade but we will continue to share some of the best picture books out there. I hope you take a moment to check us out. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share: